Mirage Finance, a DeFi protocol launched just hours before, has been exploited by the attackers draining initial liquidity of $12k from the protocol.
Blockchain security firm PeckShield noted that the attacker is the same entity who previously exploited Beluga DEX who withdrew 0.2 ETH from OKX exchange to execute the hack.
Mirage Finance just announced its launching on mainnet while also sharing liquidity locking for 1 year with renounced contract ownership. Its token MRG is currently down more than 54% and protocol’s website also seems taken down.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- HFT PREDICTION. HFT cryptocurrency
- QUACK PREDICTION. QUACK cryptocurrency
- Nearly $6.5b in Bitcoin and Ethereum options are set to expire
- OPUL PREDICTION. OPUL cryptocurrency
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%