An unknown whale transferred 1,999,000,000 Tron tokens (TRX) worth $194 million.
According to on-chain analytics, the whale transferred a large amount from the Binance cryptocurrency exchange to an unknown wallet.
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 1,999,000,000 (194,212,058 USD) transferred from to unknown wallet
— Whale Alert (@whale_alert)
At the time of publication, the price of TRX remained virtually unchanged. When writing, the token trades at $0.09753, down 0.94%.
Some BTC came from an address marked on bitinfocharts as F2Pool, which may belong to early miners.
Meanwhile, Binance continues to experience billions of dollars in outflows that began last year. Since November, several billion dollars worth of cryptocurrency assets have been withdrawn from the crypto exchange, according to Dune data.
The latest large-scale wave of withdrawal of crypto assets occurred after a lawsuit by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- XEC PREDICTION. XEC cryptocurrency
- QUACK PREDICTION. QUACK cryptocurrency
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?
- FLOKI PREDICTION. FLOKI cryptocurrency
- OPUL PREDICTION. OPUL cryptocurrency
- SQUIDGROW PREDICTION. SQUIDGROW cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees