One of the year’s top blockchain and web3 events, Binance Blockchain Week, is set to begin tomorrow, Nov. 8.
Ahead of the event, an X account which often reports on the movement of whales called Lookonchain, shared the prices of five Binance-associated tokens have seen a surge over the past month with double and triple-digit growth.
A look on chain
According to a post on X from Lookonchain, a cryptocurrency on-chain data analysis company, five tokens saw surges, including BNB with an 18% increase, TWT rising by 77%, CAKE soaring 95%, XVS with a 43% uptick, and APX leading the charge with an impressive 178% growth.
Notable on this list include Trust Wallet (TWT), a mobile cryptocurrency wallet that Binance acquired in 2018 that is now seeing a price resurgence ahead of its launch, and Pancake Swap, a decentralized exchange built on the Binance Smart Chain that boasts $1.484 billion in TVL.
1/ As approaches, the price of Binance-related tokens has surged over the past month. 📈 18%. 📈 77%. 📈 95%. 📈 43%. 📈 178%.What are these tokens?Who is buying these tokens?
— Lookonchain (@lookonchain)
Lookonchain also highlighted notable purchasers, including wallet 0x8945, which withdrew 1 million TWT or $1.63 million when the price of the token was $1.22.
As a result, data released by 0xScope on Nov. 6 showed the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by market cap was facing a decreasing market share, where it currently sits at 51.2%, following a 10% decrease in trading volume.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- EU Seeks to Enhance Crypto AML/CFT Compliance Standards
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?
- ICE PREDICTION. ICE cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- CAST PREDICTION. CAST cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing