Furthermore, a report has surfaced stating that Changpeng “CZ” Zhao, the creator of Binance, has decided to resign as the company’s CEO. As more details regarding the DOJ’s deal with Binance surfaced, BNB’s intraday surge to a 5-month high was swiftly undone.
The completion of Binance’s legal battle with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the US Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Department of Justice is seen by market participants as a positive development that could have bullish effects on the cryptocurrency market, even though the specifics of the settlement will not be known until the press conference on Nov. 21 at 3 pm ET.
Enforcement actions and the possibility of new rules have historically caused the cryptocurrency markets to decline, but data from Coinglass shows that BNB volumes, open interest, and options volume have surged over the last 24 hours.
On November 21, the price of BNB did reach a 5-month high of $271.90. However, this was followed by a sharp increase in liquidations.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- CAKE PREDICTION. CAKE cryptocurrency
- QOM PREDICTION. QOM cryptocurrency
- XAI PREDICTION. XAI cryptocurrency
- Nearly $6.5b in Bitcoin and Ethereum options are set to expire
- CFX PREDICTION. CFX cryptocurrency
- CTXC PREDICTION. CTXC cryptocurrency
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?