The crypto exchange Bitpanda is winding up its Dutch operations by the end of March 2023 saying they will comply with the latest regulatory landscape after MiCA was implemented in June last year.
For Dutch users, they have until the 31st of January in which to trade on the dinark platform and February 26th. There was no citable reason behind other closure What Is Generasi X But the incident followed various other exits from Binance Last year Gemini Both over regulatory hurdles.
A friend has also put forward Amsterdam-based exchange Bitvavo as an alternative. Yet it remains undecided which of the Bitpanda, Gemini and Binance will ever or not return into the Dutch market.
- Best coins for today
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- Top gainers and losers
- AE PREDICTION. AE cryptocurrency
- NY AG Expands Lawsuit to $3B Against DCG, Genesis, Gemini
- Winklevoss Predicts Demand for Bitcoin Post 2024 Halving
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- Wall Street Buying 12X Bitcoin Supply Above Production
- EUR TRY PREDICTION
- Bitcoin Enters ‘Boom’ Phase, Further Gains Expected