London-based crypto analytics firm Block Scholes has successfully raised $3.3 million in an investment round to fuel its expansion and product development efforts. The funding was secured from a mix of investors including Record PLC, Investcorp, Dair Capital, Saison Capital, CoinSwitch, and FunFair Ventures.
In a statement, Block Scholes emphasized that the diverse group of investors, combining both traditional and crypto-focused backers, reflects the growing demand for high-quality analytical tools, data, research, and financial products tailored for institutional use in the cryptocurrency markets.
Established in 2021, Block Scholes intends to utilize the newly acquired capital to enhance its current offerings and grow its team. The company has been providing crypto data services to various institutions such as hedge funds, banks, and exchanges.
Its focus lies in delivering interactive analytical tools equipped with quantitative models and custom visualization features. These tools cater to professional traders, retail market participants, and the public sector, as detailed on its website.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- EU Seeks to Enhance Crypto AML/CFT Compliance Standards
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?
- ICE PREDICTION. ICE cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- CAST PREDICTION. CAST cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing