NFT Marketplace, Blur has soared over 30% during the past couple of days as its competitor and another leading NFT marketplace OpenSea announced a major layoff.
Blur’s native token price has surged more than 20% in the past 24 hours with continuing the bullish sentiment since last week. The OpenSea announcement further fueled the already skyrocketing price amid speculations that Blur could potentially become a new leader in the NFT ecosystem.
According to data from Coinmarketcap, Blue is up nearly 53% in the past seven days while showing a gain of over 110% since the past month.
OpenSea recently announced a 50% cut in its staff in order to streamline its 2.0 vision. Being one of the earliest NFT markets, OpenSea dominated the NFT scene for the past couple of years before the emergence of new-generation of marketplaces which serves a wide scope for users.
- ETH PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- ETH GBP PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- EUR AED PREDICTION
- EUR TRY PREDICTION
- USD VES PREDICTION
- BAKE PREDICTION. BAKE cryptocurrency
- EUL PREDICTION. EUL cryptocurrency
- Spanish Citizens Obliged to Declare Foreign Crypto Holdings over 50,000 Euro by End of March 2024
- RPL PREDICTION. RPL cryptocurrency