Santiment, an analytics platform, recently reported that Cardano has experienced remarkable growths over the past few days.
According to the report, the cryptocurrency’s value surged by 9% on November 2nd, and followed by a 4.24% gain on November 3rd, resulting in an astonishing 36% increase in just two weeks.
Notably, Cardano’s address activity has also seen a significant uptick, with a 23% growth in the past three weeks, highlighting the adoption and usage of the Cardona platform.
Furthermore, Whale activities have also shown a 32% increase over the same time period. On the 2nd of November 2023, three dormant Bitcoin Whales that had been inactive since November 2017, collectively moved 6500 BTC, equivalent to approximately $230 million.
The recent price surge coincides with an announcement made at the Cardano Summit 2023 by the project’s founder and CEO, Charles Hoskinson. During the summit, the CEO introduced a new framework that will enable developers to create their own partner chains on the Cardano network.
This announcement has sparked excitement within the Cardona community, and is likely a contributing factor to the increased activity and price growth.
According to Coinmarketcap, Cardano is currently trading at $0.3208
Cardano’s Current Price | Source: CoinMarketCap
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing
- Bittrex Global ceases trading amid operations wind down
- USD COP PREDICTION
- QUACK PREDICTION. QUACK cryptocurrency
- Nearly $6.5b in Bitcoin and Ethereum options are set to expire
- OPUL PREDICTION. OPUL cryptocurrency
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?