In a Nov. 13 post on X, CoinGecko identifies Celestia (TIA) as a large mover with 135% growth in the last seven days.
TIA now sits at $5.50,. At the time of publication, it was up 32% in the previous 24 hours.
🚨Large Mover: Celestia at $5.50+135% in the last 7 days since the airdrop debut at $2.30📈
— CoinGecko (@coingecko)
The growth of TIA is said to coincide with the launch of Celestia’s mainnet beta on Oct. 31, marking the commencement of the modular blockchain era. In contrast to a monolithic blockchain, a modular blockchain like Celestia works by creating different channels for speed and execution.
At the time of its airdrop debut, the token was released at $2.30.
In a Nov. 1 report, this release led to a surge in social discussions on CoinMarketCap, Twitter, Telegram, and Santiment.
However, an analysis released two days later showed that Mintscan data indicating current transactions per second (TPS) on Celestia was 0.19, which meant a lack of activity on the blockchain.
It was then estimated that of the 600,000 eligible users to claim airdrops, only 190,000 did so, leaving nearly $1 million of unclaimed value on the table.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- EUR AED PREDICTION
- Bitwise Founders Face Fraud Charges in $100M Scheme
- Beyond Celebrity Favor for Dogecoin (DOGE) and STEPN (GMT), an Unseen Crypto Contender Emerges for 2024
- HFT PREDICTION. HFT cryptocurrency
- UBS Opens Crypto ETF Trading for Wealthy Clients in HK
- Circle Denies Allegations of Involvement With Justin Sun and Hamas
- OPUL PREDICTION. OPUL cryptocurrency
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing
- Hooked Protocol Faces Backlash Over Alleged Insider Trading