A new modular blockchain, Celestia, faces a slow start in its first week, with only 350,000 transactions registered and a low transaction rate of 0.19 TPS, in contrast to Ethereum’s 29.33 TPS and Arbitrum’s 35-45 TPS.
Despite having 580,000 eligible users, only 190,000 claimed Celestia’s airdrops, leaving $1 million unclaimed value. The token currently trades at $2.33 with a $329 million market cap.
Daily trading volume reached $475 million on Wednesday but has since dropped to around $170 million. Celestia’s focus on data availability and modular blockchain design aims to scale the crypto ecosystem.
Celestia’s initial challenges underscore the competitive nature of the blockchain space, but its innovative design and generous staking rewards show promise for long-term growth.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- EU Seeks to Enhance Crypto AML/CFT Compliance Standards
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?
- ICE PREDICTION. ICE cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- CAST PREDICTION. CAST cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing