The integration is said to allow users to list, buy and sell prompts between blockchains.
Gain access to users
In a blog post on the official website, ChainGPT states it will provide web3 users and projects with AI infrastructure, which includes various AI tools and AI-powered solutions. Then, by integrating CCIP, ChainGPT can go on to gain access to users from top EVM chains without deploying its native token directly on those chains and accruing additional liquidity costs.
ChainGPT is unlocking cross-chain functionality with , after its recent integration with Chainlink CCIP.Meaning seamless connectively and enhanced experiences within web3 AI:
— Polygon (Labs) (@0xPolygonLabs)
“With Chainlink CCIP, ChainGPT can expand its reach faster than ever without adding on the overhead of multi-chain expansion,” Ilan Rakhmanov, the CEO & Founder of ChainGPT said in a blog post.
Expanding its reach
In an earlier announcement on Oct. 24, ChainGPT shared the announcement of another partnership, CoinMarketCap.
Under this joint effort, ChainGPT would introduce a token airdrop valued at $50,000 to a maximum of 10,000 crypto enthusiasts participating in the campaign. This came alongside announcements of hosting OpenFabric IDO, in another step towards developing advanced AI solutions.
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing
- Bittrex Global ceases trading amid operations wind down
- USD COP PREDICTION
- QUACK PREDICTION. QUACK cryptocurrency
- Nearly $6.5b in Bitcoin and Ethereum options are set to expire
- OPUL PREDICTION. OPUL cryptocurrency
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?