A cryptocurrency exchange, OKX, has announced to delist 26 trading pairs by November 10 as part of its ongoing efforts to ensure a strong and secure trading environment.
The first batch of delistings is planned for November 9 and will impact trading pairs like CELO-USDC, AXS-USDC, and others. On November 10, OKX will further delist HNT-USDT, BTM-USDT, PICKLE-USDT, and more.
Users are strongly advised to cancel any orders related to these trading pairs before the delisting date. The system will automatically cancel these orders, which may take 1-3 working days.
Deposits for tokens such as HNT, BTM, PICKLE, and others have been suspended since November 3, 2023. After the delisting, users can find these assets in the “Untradable assets” section of their accounts.
The decision to delist these trading pairs by OKX underscores the exchange’s commitment to maintaining a robust and secure trading environment in the ever-evolving cryptocurrency market.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- SEC Charges Kraken for Operating Unregistered Securities Exchange
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- DENT PREDICTION. DENT cryptocurrency
- CAKE PREDICTION. CAKE cryptocurrency
- CTK PREDICTION. CTK cryptocurrency
- DERC PREDICTION. DERC cryptocurrency
- XRP EUR PREDICTION. XRP cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees