In a major development in the cryptocurrency world, an Ethereum whale that had been inactive for over eight years has suddenly come back to life.
This lines up with a recent trend of long-dormant Ethereum whales suddenly transferring out large amounts of ETH after years of inactivity. Just last week, another address containing 492 ETH worth $1.14 million was activated after lying low since its creation.
The reasons behind these whales waking up remain unclear, but their movements are being closely watched by industry experts. With Ethereum prices still subdued, some speculate the transfers could signal a bullish outlook from major holders.
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- Brent Oil Forecast
- Best coins for today
- Gold Rate Forecast
- Justin Sun suspected to have purchased $160m in Ethereum
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- Coinbase Custody Manages 90% of Bitcoin ETFs Assets
- Bitcoin, Ethereum lead crypto in $145m liquidation day
- Top gainers and losers