The sudden surge has followed an optimistic news on BlackRock’s Ether ETF filing registered in the state of Delaware. Hours after this filing, an official filing from Nasdaq confirmed BlackRock’s spot Ether ETF plan.
The filing also confirmed that BlackRock will list its iShares Ethereum Trust on Nasdaq after a regulatory approval. While the company has already boosted the crypto market with its spot Bitcoin ETF, the filing for spot Ether ETF could also be accountable for significant inflow from the traditional finance market.
The surge has also impacted significantly in the Ether market as its price has outstretched the usual correlation with Bitcoin price. In the past 24 hours, Bitcoin reached above $37,800 and later fell to nearly $36,900 in hours whereas Ether has sustained its gain above $2,100.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- HFT PREDICTION. HFT cryptocurrency
- QUACK PREDICTION. QUACK cryptocurrency
- Nearly $6.5b in Bitcoin and Ethereum options are set to expire
- OPUL PREDICTION. OPUL cryptocurrency
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%