The recent week has seen an inflow of nearly $17.5 million in Ethereum, its largest inflow of funds since August 2022.
According to a latest report from CoinShares, the inflow into digital asset investment products has come positive for the 6th consecutive week of October 29 to 3 November 3.
The week has recorded an inflow of $261 million, which now represents nearly 30% of total inflow during the year.
While suggesting an insurge in the Ethereum ecosystem, it also notes that Ethereum has a current outflow of $107 million this year.
With this boost, the yearly inflow totaling $767 million of the current year has already surpassed the total inflow of $736 million recorded last year in 2022.
CoinShares’ also revealed that most of the inflow has come from the U.S. followed by Germany and Switzerland.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- ICE PREDICTION. ICE cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%
- CAST PREDICTION. CAST cryptocurrency
- Beyond Celebrity Favor for Dogecoin (DOGE) and STEPN (GMT), an Unseen Crypto Contender Emerges for 2024
- USD COP PREDICTION
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing