Former Revolut employees are stepping into the competitive digital wallet arena by introducing their solutions and aims to assist users in securely handling cryptocurrency assets while also enabling them to interact with decentralized applications.
Zeal, which is currently in invite-only mode, has plans to officially launch in the first quarter of next year, according to the company. Both Graah and Zeal are entering a competitive landscape where various companies are vying to become the preferred digital wallets for both crypto enthusiasts who want to safeguard their digital assets and newcomers interested in securely buying cryptocurrencies and using web3 applications.
In this crowded market, companies of all sizes are investing in digital wallets, hoping to distinguish themselves. For instance, Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, recently introduced its self-custody wallet.
Additionally, Metamask, a leading software wallet provider, recently announced a partnership with the security firm Blockaid to strengthen its security measures.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- XEC PREDICTION. XEC cryptocurrency
- QUACK PREDICTION. QUACK cryptocurrency
- SQUIDGROW PREDICTION. SQUIDGROW cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- FLOKI PREDICTION. FLOKI cryptocurrency
- KRL PREDICTION. KRL cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%