Fnality, a London-based blockchain payments company, has raised $95 million in a second round of funding according to a report on Tuesday, November 14th.
This latest investment round attracted participation from settlement institutions like Euroclear and the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, as well as existing investors like Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas, WisdomTree, and Nomura.
Moreover, continuing endorsement surfaced from initial backers Banco Santander, BNY Mellon, Barclays, CIBC, Commerzbank, ING, Lloyds Banking Group, Nasdaq Ventures, State Street, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, and UBS.
Additionally, the fresh influx of funds is earmarked for the advancement of Fnality’s global liquidity management network. This development aims to bolster and facilitate new digital payment models within wholesale markets and burgeoning tokenized asset markets
Fnality has emphasized that this fundraising marks a pivotal milestone in the path toward the launch of its Sterling Fnality Payment System, projected for 2023, contingent upon approval from the Bank of England. This innovative system is designed to empower financial institutions with 24/7 transaction settlement capabilities, promising a transformative impact on the industry.
- ETH PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- ETH GBP PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- EUR AED PREDICTION
- EUR TRY PREDICTION
- USD VES PREDICTION
- BAKE PREDICTION. BAKE cryptocurrency
- ALCX PREDICTION. ALCX cryptocurrency
- Montenegro Court Approves Extradition of Terra Founder Do Kwon
- 15th anniversary of Bitcoin white paper: From concept to multi-billion-dollar market