Blockchain company Bitdeer has become a cloud service provider in the NVIDIA partner network.
Bitcoin cloud mining services company Bitdeer Technologies Group has entered into a partnership agreement with NVIDIA to double down on supercomputing resources.
In a press release on Nov. 9, Bitdeer said it had become a cloud service provider (CSP) in the NVIDIA partner network. It allows the Singapore-based company to launch a cloud service in Asia powered by NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD, an artificial intelligence data center infrastructure with DGX H100 systems.
NVIDIA’s Senior Director of the DGX platform, Tony Paikeday, said the partnership opens doors for Bitdeer to provide the AI supercomputing and software “needed to build and deploy generative AI models and services.”
Eventually, Bitdeer plans to offer complex products such as Platform-as-a-Service, Software-as-a-Service, Application-as-a-Service, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service with custom APIs. According to the company, DGX SuperPOD-based cloud service platform is expected to be launched in Q1 2024.
Bitdeer’s shares BTDR continued to decline in value despite the news being released, losing 6.3% at $3.53 on Friday, Nov. 10. The company’s market cap decreased to $392.6 million, according to Nasdaq.
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing
- Bittrex Global ceases trading amid operations wind down
- USD COP PREDICTION
- QUACK PREDICTION. QUACK cryptocurrency
- Nearly $6.5b in Bitcoin and Ethereum options are set to expire
- OPUL PREDICTION. OPUL cryptocurrency
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?