The DeFi platform Omega has raised $6 million to offer yield farming opportunities for Bitcoin holders. This provides a new stage in the process of testing integration into DeFi ecosystems and other cryptocurrencies.
Lightspeed Faction, Blockchain.com and Bankless Ventures were among the investors who participated in this funding round; Omega plans to invest its funds for developing a platform that can help users collateralize their Bitcoins so that they may generate yield directly from Bitcoin capital.
This is because Omega’s probe bit falls in the next 60 days and would revolutionize Bitcoins utility that could be seen on DeFi.
“We’re thrilled to have the backing of our respected investment partners,” Omega CEO Wes Coan said in a statement.”This financial and advisory support enables us to further our quest in expanding the horizons of Bitcoin DeFi.”
Within the coming months, Omega is bound to lead adoption on a big scale level; hence opening diverse opportunities for Bitcoin investors.
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- Best coins for today
- Brent Oil Forecast
- Coinbase Custody Manages 90% of Bitcoin ETFs Assets
- Bitcoin, Ethereum lead crypto in $145m liquidation day
- Gold Rate Forecast
- Justin Sun suspected to have purchased $160m in Ethereum
- Top gainers and losers