Justin Sun’s Poloniex Exchange is reportedly hacked for over $60 million in a recent attack.
Crypto researcher and reporter, Wu Blockchain shared that Poloniex is supposedly hacked and its loss may exceed over $60 million.
While there is no official source for the exact figure, it appears that more than $60 million of crypto assets has been sent to the hacker’s address, to data from DeBank.
The exchange owner and Tron Founder Justin Sun shared a post confirming the hack and said that the team is investigating the incident. He clarified that Poloniex has a healthy financial position to cover the affected damage on funds.
“We are exploring opportunities for collaboration with other exchanges to facilitate the recovery of these funds,” he said.The analysis for hack is still going on. We will update information as further details are disclosed.
- ETH PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- EUR TRY PREDICTION
- USD VES PREDICTION
- ETH GBP PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- EUR AED PREDICTION
- BAKE PREDICTION. BAKE cryptocurrency
- USD INR PREDICTION
- RPL PREDICTION. RPL cryptocurrency
- Spanish Citizens Obliged to Declare Foreign Crypto Holdings over 50,000 Euro by End of March 2024