After CZ resigned as CEO, it was revealed that Binance, the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, is thinking about selecting Richard Teng to fill the position.
Teng oversaw the company’s operations in Europe and Asia before taking over as director of Binance’s regional markets outside of the US. Teng is a front-runner in the discussions, according to people close to the negotiations who spoke with Forbes, but things might still change.
According to those familiar with the situation, Binance is also getting ready to unveil the composition of a new board that will supervise the management of the business and will include a U.S.-based third-party watchdog in the agreement.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- USD INR PREDICTION
- KDA PREDICTION. KDA cryptocurrency
- KRL PREDICTION. KRL cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%
- USD PHP PREDICTION
- HOOK PREDICTION. HOOK cryptocurrency
- AGLD PREDICTION. AGLD cryptocurrency