Ripple’s CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, took to the X this week to share his thoughts on the company’s annual Swell conference, which was held in Dubai on November 8th and 9th.
In a series of tweets, Garlinghouse praised the Ripple teams who organized this year’s event, saying “Very proud of the Ripple teams that made Swell happen — it really takes a village”.
He explained that Dubai was chosen as the 2023 location “specifically because the city has become a global leader, attracting entrepreneurship through clear regulatory frameworks, pro-innovation policies and more.”
Swell is an annual conference organized by Ripple that brings together leaders in blockchain, policy and payments to discuss the future of the industry. The first Swell took place in Toronto, Canada in 2017. This year marked the 7th installment of the event.
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%
- ICE PREDICTION. ICE cryptocurrency
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing
- Bittrex Global ceases trading amid operations wind down
- USD COP PREDICTION
- QUACK PREDICTION. QUACK cryptocurrency