The Sandbox revealed that it will be introducing “Cinerama,” a new virtual neighborhood where users can register to purchase and develop a digital property that will provide them with an “opportunity to collaborate, share ideas, and transform film concepts into immersive, interactive entertainment.”
According to a release, popular Hollywood franchises including “The Walking Dead,” “Black Mirror,” “Peaky Blinders,” and “Cheech and Chong” will be present in the new digital neighborhood. Prominent production firms like Lionsgate and Skydance, which produced the movies “Terminator” and “Top Gun,” are also collaborators.
The Sandbox COO and co-founder Sebastien Borget stated in a statement, “This event not only offers enthusiasts the chance to own a piece of cinematic history but also fosters an environment where creativity flourishes alongside industry giants.”
According to The Sandbox, Cinerama is offering more than 400 digital land plots for sale. 70% of the platform’s total of more than 165,000 LAND NFTs have been sold.
Sales of The Sandbox LAND NFTs, which function as deeds to virtual real estate, surged during the most recent cryptocurrency bull run and in response to growing interest in the metaverse following Mark Zuckerberg’s decision to rename his firm from Facebook to Meta.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- SEC Charges Kraken for Operating Unregistered Securities Exchange
- DENT PREDICTION. DENT cryptocurrency
- ETH PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- DPX PREDICTION. DPX cryptocurrency
- RMRK PREDICTION. RMRK cryptocurrency
- ICE PREDICTION. ICE cryptocurrency
- CAKE PREDICTION. CAKE cryptocurrency
- CTK PREDICTION. CTK cryptocurrency