The price of Tellor (TRB) fell more than 35% in the past 7 days.
A web3 data analysis tool Lookonchain reported several multi-million dollar profits were made from the coin despite the whale-selling triggered dip.
Up 4.5 million
In recent transactions, three different addresses executed movements involving TRB tokens on the Binance platform. The address 0x1d withdrew 72,240 TRB, equivalent to $6.14 million, from Binance at $94 and subsequently deposited it at $107, resulting in a profit of approximately $955,000.
1/ The price of fell by more than 30% last week due to whale selling.Who dumped ? Did they make money?Which whales haven’t sold ?
— Lookonchain (@lookonchain)
Address 0x8f withdrew 65,724 TRB, valued at $5.6 million, from Binance at $35, later depositing it at $104, generating a profit of approximately $4.5 million. However, address 0xC7 withdrew 94,136 TRB, equivalent to $8 million, from Binance at $138 and deposited it at $95, incurring a loss of approximately $4 million.
Based on the current price of the token, the total profit is said to be close to 47 million with 14 profitable addresses.
The harder they fall
Tellor initially gained traction a few weeks prior, on Oct. 24, when it surged over 150% in price, solidifying its position as a top gainer among various altcoins.
This growth continued into November, with a report on the 3rd showing another 10.15% uptick, securing it as the second-highest performer on CoinMarketCap for that day, later leading to a hack warning from Peck Shield.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- HFT PREDICTION. HFT cryptocurrency
- UBS Opens Crypto ETF Trading for Wealthy Clients in HK
- Circle Denies Allegations of Involvement With Justin Sun and Hamas
- OPUL PREDICTION. OPUL cryptocurrency
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing
- Hooked Protocol Faces Backlash Over Alleged Insider Trading
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin Maxi Javier Milei Wins Presidential Election in Argentina
- Adrienne Harris leads the largest crypto regulatory unit ‘probably anywhere in the world’