Thailand’s Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has directed Zipmex, a crypto exchange, to temporarily halt its digital asset trading and brokerage services.
The SEC stated on February 2 that Zipmex has a 15-day period to address its financial and operational issues, as previously instructed by the regulatory authority.
Once Zipmex meets the specified requirements, it will be permitted to resume its regular operations, and users should be able to withdraw their funds during this period.
The crypto exchange can resume regular activities once it fulfills the SEC’s requirements, and users should be able to withdraw funds during this period. If Zipmex fails to comply within the stipulated timeframe, the SEC may recommend to the Minister of Finance the revocation of the order, following the legal process.
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- Top gainers and losers
- Best coins for today
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- FIRE PREDICTION. FIRE cryptocurrency
- Coinbase Custody Manages 90% of Bitcoin ETFs Assets
- South Korea Plans Expulsion of Non-Compliant Crypto Exchanges
- Russia’s central bank does not rule out crypto investments with focus on risk evaluation
- Bitcoin-Yen Hits Record High, Reflects Fiat Stress in Japan