Popular sitcom, The Simpsons has aired an entire NFT featuring episode on Sunday which has become a sensation in the crypto industry.
In its Halloween special series “Treehouse of Horror 34,” The Simpson released an episode titled “Wild Barts Can’t Be Token” which is created solely on NFT concepts. In the episode, Homer turns Bart into a living NFT on blockchain while Marge goes into an ‘onchain-realm’ to save Bart.
The episode features numerous popular NFTs collections including Bored Ape Yacht Club, Nyan Cat, Cryptokitties and more. It also praises NFT adoption with a scene where the city’s mayor announces that the Springfield Museum of Art will digitize its collection as NFTs on blockchain.
In a scene, the episode features Beeple’s “Everydays, the first 5000 Days” and several other most expensive and popular NFTs. It also mentioned Satoshi’s existence with a statue holding Bitcoin.
However, this is not the first time The Simpsons mentioned NFTs and blockchain as several of its episodes added dialogues and scenes regarding cryptocurrency and NFTs lately. In February 2020, an episode also explained blockchain and cryptocurrency to viewers.
- ETH PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- ETH GBP PREDICTION. ETH cryptocurrency
- EUR TRY PREDICTION
- EUR AED PREDICTION
- USD VES PREDICTION
- BAKE PREDICTION. BAKE cryptocurrency
- EUL PREDICTION. EUL cryptocurrency
- Spanish Citizens Obliged to Declare Foreign Crypto Holdings over 50,000 Euro by End of March 2024
- RPL PREDICTION. RPL cryptocurrency