National Westminster Bank, commonly known as NatWest Bank, allegedly blocked a crypto user’s account and flagged the user for fraud.
A Redditt user shared on r/CryptoCurrency subreddit that NatWest blocked his account while transferring approximately £6000 in two transactions to cryptocurrency exchange Kraken. The bank blocked both the transactions along with his account and flagged it for fraud.
While raising concerns, NatWest’s representatives unblocked user’s bank account and said that further transfer of funds to any crypto exchanges will be reverted.
- KUNCI PREDICTION. KUNCI cryptocurrency
- MDT PREDICTION. MDT cryptocurrency
- Ethereum price prediction: is the bullish trend sustainable?
- EU Seeks to Enhance Crypto AML/CFT Compliance Standards
- CZ’s Exit from Binance: Is it the End of an Era or a Fresh Start?
- ICE PREDICTION. ICE cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin holder claims hacker stole 139 BTC, paid record $3m in fees
- CAST PREDICTION. CAST cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin ETF desire narrows Grayscale GBTC discount to 8%
- Kaspa price jumps 15% following Binance listing