VGX Foundation has announced a collaboration with Gala Games to integrate VGX, formerly Voyager Digital’s token, into Gala titles. This allows VGX to be used for in-game rewards and purchases.
The integration comes after Voyager Digital filed for bankruptcy in 2023. With over 278 million VGX tokens still circulating, the VGX Foundation saw an opportunity to give the token new utility.
Using the GalaChain SDK, developers can now test and deploy VGX rewards into games. Gamers can earn VGX for achievements by buying Gala Games season passes.
“The VGX Foundation is excited to provide new opportunities for gamers in conjunction with Gala Games,” said VGX Foundation Director Claire Abrehart.
VGX aims to drive decentralized gaming economies. As an in-game currency and reward system, VGX empowers gaming communities. The Foundation fosters growth through grants and partnerships to expand VGX’s use cases.
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- Top gainers and losers
- Best coins for today
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- SHRAP PREDICTION. SHRAP cryptocurrency
- AE PREDICTION. AE cryptocurrency
- Ripple’s (XRP) Resistance Fail: Why Technicals Suggest Holding Might Be Smarter
- Bitcoin Bulls Step Back as Price Nears $49,000 Peak
- Aptos launches $99 crypto smartphone dubbed JamboPhone